The GameFi Industry is Ready to Explode in 2023: Here are the 12 Best GameFi Crypto Tokens to Invest in Now
- March 23, 2023
- Posted by: MasterAdmin
- Category: Coinjournal
2023 could be the year that GameFi really starts to take off. More and more exciting GameFi projects are joining the space as the traditional gaming industry looks destined to change forever.
The best GameFi projects deliver integrated financial rewards to players across various genres. For anyone looking to invest in blockchain gaming for the long term, here are 12 of the very best projects that the sector has to offer:
- Metacade (MCADE)
- Stepn (GMT)
- Illuvium (ILV)
- ApeCoin (APE)
- Decentraland (MANA)
- Axie Infinity (AXS)
- Yield Guild Games (YGG
- The Sandbox (SAND)
- My Neighbour Alice (ALICE)
- Game of Silks (SILKS)
- Splinterlands (SPS)
- AltSignals (ASI)
Blockchain gaming project BOUNTYKINDS starts 2nd public sale in line with Alpha test launch on the mainnet
This Next Level Blockchain Gaming Project is ready to take off
About the BOUNTYKINDS NFT PUBLIC SALE
BOUNTYKINDS is a Web3 Metaverse game currently under development and is scheduled for official release this year on the Binance Chain, with its Alpha Test release this coming April, and its Beta Test release that follows soon after.
Due to the efforts of its development team, BOUNTYKINDS will be available on the mainnet for all Alpha test ticket holders, paving way for more players to be able to join the testing phase.…
LUNA falls sharply on Do Kwon’s arrest allegations
- Terra LUNA crashed last year following the collapse of its Terra UST stablecoin project.
- The crash was followed by a hard fork where the current Terra LUNA token was created.
- There is news that Terra LUNA’s founder Do Kwon has been arrested.
Terra (LUNA) price has dropped by about 7% after news of the arrest of the founder of Terraform Labs, Do Kwon, surfaced.…
Bitcoin slides off Fed meeting before bouncing back, but what next?
- Federal Reserve hikes 25 bps, Bitcoin drops over 6%
- Bounceback in prices follow, however, as market bets on rate cuts down the line
- Bitcoin originally fell to $26,700 and is now back at $27,700
- Tight monetary policy appears to be coming to a close, which is exactly what Bitcoin investors want to hear
- The flipside is that Bitcoin’s reputation may have been tarnished by the chaos in the industry over the last year
- Whether institutional money and Wall Street capital will trust crypto again remains to be seen
As has been the case over the last year now, Bitcoin continues to oscillate wildly based off interest rate expectations. …
Arbitrum’s ARB token lists on several exchanges as Airdrop goes live
- Arbitrum is transitioning into a DAO.
- The network’s new ARB token airdrop is now live.
- The new ARB token is Arbitrum’s governance token.
After a number of major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance promised to list the new Arbitrum ARB token, the token has already been listed on several exchanges just a few hours after the ARB Airdrop went live.
The listing comes even as users face issues claiming the new tokens and multiple sites faking the Arbitrum airdrop and causing the chain to lag.…